A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

draft, none-too-smooth

my mind has a body of its own
and it's yours: every curvature,
texture and shape takes its place
forcing all other sight and sensation
to one side,

the thought of you fills
every crack in my mind

I don't know the difference
between in-between and underneath
sense
surround
pulse beat
just breathe

I am blood
I am breath
I am thought
you are vein
you are lungs
you are brain

this poem is getting kind of gross and lam.e

If I find a better angle I will try it again!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hurrah! A triumphant return. And for that, I'm totally hitting the fun button again.