A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, January 01, 2024

the explanation explained

yet again
yet again
the explanation 
I give you 

I give you
I don't have to 

I do it. Because 

IF

(that's a pretty big
or common "if"!). There's a glitch 
in me 

of doubt, self-doubt
, let's say "valid alternate
interpretation," or
scrutiny, even - 
even self-scrutiny,

even
if well-known 
no such scrutiny 

(between us,) anyway 
has ever borne any 
truly evil fruits! even 

if pure
whimsical 
self-examination, 

some process (inner)
has disclosed a node, 
and

I wish 
wish 
wish 
want 
will 
and whim 

to pop it 
open and flush
it out 
of the system, and
it feels so good 

with you 

to do this. Which 
is why I do. 

Why I always do. 

Oh and ok also possibly 
it's just me 

and that's why I do 

always a possibility

Because: "it is my wont"?

Well, see part two

1 comment:

dogimo said...

Yeah

That, too. Probably!