A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, January 01, 2024

apologia, arguably

Sorry. Arguably,

Sorry for that in-text
addendum
on the last one, I had

to stick it! Stick that
in there
so rude, bold
and ruthless to forestall
the obvious and real possibility 

of padding my stats, 
dude. Dad, daddy-o,
hot 

honey, mama 
baby, brosis, 
sisbro and any 
other family, 
real or fictive 
reading now. Kith and
kin! Fam,

I'd hate to be seen 
by you
dear reader 

As "padding my stats" 
unduly, since 
it would

make the one spotting
such seamy seem A MORON
or else perhaps
just an unobservant, oblivious 
twerp OR sweet-decent cognitively-low
or lazy or blithe individual! 

which any fool could see 

from a tooty-sweet perusal 
of the sidebar

Is hardly 

the issue. 

"Padding my stats"

is a nonissue; here
go 

pad your own stats hombre 
hombress or hombule. We 

don't do that 

here
!
<
3

Swear. 

Since I am dead sincere

No comments: