A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, January 01, 2024

I make poems fun!

Or...
funly,
let's say.
I mean. 

It's fun for me! 

I don't "make" 
other people 
respond some
"way" I chose 
going in 

for them to be

To "find it fun?"  
PLEASE
thanks so much, 
no thank you, you. Yuck. 
Ugh. Eee. 

Such...oh, GROSS.
DANG - Yank
nail! Pull screw! 
such 

flat-out bold ulterior need?
UNDUE, undo! Such dark
invasive goal in me?  

makes me
throw up 
inside my soul.

Go screw, you're
free
So 
don't
ya know

Let's don't get any on you, 
yo.
Or,
"Dear," 
I make plain so 

Just so. So. Clear. 

If that's how it turns, so
be it! Cheers! No shame
or lame
aim in
my fun.
I free it 

So! TRUE. If
"I make poems" fun 

FOR YOU

That's your deal, 
deal.

I didn't 

do 

5 comments:

dogimo said...

#whimsical #humorless #inappropriatehostility

dogimo said...

#hyperdefensive #toolong

dogimo said...

Ooo. New for 2024.

User-comment-contributed hashtag post labels

dogimo said...

REAL USERS ONLY

#realuser
#only

dogimo said...

CANCEL CANCEL. HORRIBLE IDEA

No "user-contributed" hashtag will be accepted and entered into the poem it's submitted under. ONLY single-word comments (1 word per post) WITHOUT a hashtag in the comment text will be entered onto the poem itself, in the form of a hashtag post label, see? SEE!

Hm. That could be clearer. A user puts the hashtag, all gauche and tacky IN THE COMMENT?

No hashtag label added. BUT

A user puts a ONE-WORD COMMENT in under the poem? (CLASSY)

THAT will be converted into a HASHTAG LABEL, edited into the poem (as a label, displaying under it as per) and popping in the sidebar!

I will not tolerate such a smug, insincere thing as some user coming in here POPPING HASHTAGS under my poems. Welcome! Free to do it! But the inclusion of a hashtag in the comments automatically invalidates and disqualifies it for consideration as a post label, and all such hashtag-including comments will therefore be interpreted as a FUNNY, WELL-MEANT "JOKE"