A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, January 20, 2023

landlord problems

my landlord and I 
he cares for me
we get along fine, 
always running into each 
other, catching up. He 
runs a nice bungalow 
row, but he's always 

concerned. "You 
shouldn't be living 
like this. You're living 
way below your level 
you don't deserve to 
be in one of these 
shitholes." I'm like man, 
chill! These are excellent 
shitholes, plus love the 
location. He shakes his 

head, sad. I think he thinks 
if he could nudge me from 
the nest, convince me to move 

on, for my own good - I could 
take him with me 

He's projecting 

Hitched his wish to a star, he 
doesn't believe 
he deserves more

No comments: