A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, August 21, 2020

sorry, stuck (for a terminal rhyme)

There's something that I can't do by myself
even half so well as it goes with you 
so inclined to participate, fully in 
and keen to begin and go on
by turns in a light and summery
springy wood as the screw
turns descendingly down
through grain, I'm biased
I know. But all such cares
as are taken together
redeem all pains. It's 

conversation, I mean. 
So what 
might you else 
have thought or intended, 
there? From such inference 
we imply what we read 
between every line 
ever done indeed. 

Which is natural, 
but quite off the point. 
Let us talk this out 
until noses aglow 
back in perfect joint 

we have come to know
has always awaited us 
here. Oint Oint 


No comments: