A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, August 24, 2020

Dark or just mean character

My vast resources
make meager means, since
my qualities lack either
character, or caliber, except
my sweet trick. So down and low!
No one who expects 

The inquisitor gets
what the shadow knows. And
he's sick with it. He he he hah
hah hah from the hearts of men, 
to their clouded minds! I question 
the questionable quite as well
as the worst of them. 

It's that skeptic eye I fix, yet again. 
On you. A discrepancy, in consistency
contradicts itself so I cast it down!
Across, and up in the pants. Now it's much
more robust. From that beating I just
partook myself, somehow such a darling
dance by the way I lead gives hell. I say!

Malpractice makes malperfect play!
And wins. I've been evil

For all your own good,
so long. I've forgotten how 
to stay. This horrible row, 
my road called wrong.       

I'm afraid I'm already gone
this way, far down. Come

now.

You shall not see me, but perhaps
we shall feel our way. Through night, 
to a dawn that shall never break 
to day. That's just how it is, 
how I always write.

It's okay.  

No comments: