A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, August 21, 2020

obscenity

her jiggle and crux 
of cushy meat so padded 
and slung, swung gracefully
with the stealth and the poise 
of a ninja pose, comes stealing 
in brief without her clothes. And I 
knows and I knows and I knows 
in her - pretty nosey, or maybe 
just curious? Oh, "object" is far 
too hard a word to subject such as she 
to in any test. It sails and fails, for
She's always been at best, subject 
to nothing at all, and I've cradled her
in my gauche male gaze, all gauze 
stripped away to diaphanous steam 
as she plays in my sway in 
array serene, and stays
any orders I execute
clean. 

No comments: