A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, November 01, 2023

Civics 2: Aftermath

I'm tremendously

interested in specific issues
in politics. And in the above sort-of
"Big Picture" quasi-useless "RAH!
RAH for BRING BACK CIVICS
CLASSES" spiel/pule.

But still, a lot of the time I honestly
have no idea what to say. Some points
spike so deep and hard and death
is literally spilling out of them. No me gusto

A cringing and so cringeworthy coward, personally,
when it comes to the bloodwork that must be done. Or
seems like it. Oddly enough, in a direct personal threat
(self or others,
RIGHT THERE)
setup, a shocking lack of empathy sizes me up and washes
all up me from the innards! leaving me disgusted after
REGARDLESS of the outcomes. Yet on the real

pull-together, fly-apart big picture?

I feel so small

So incapable of impact,
control, exertion of push. Sucks!

No comments: