A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, November 13, 2023

Available for no apologies

This is just to say the plums

I apologize
if I wear you
out sometimes But
plums 
is my favorite purple 
-ish color in the world, and
I don't apologize in the slightest
for apologizing. Not lately,
any
how! YET I've been getting
better
at
it! Apology

is an admission of culpability for wrongdoing, but

it can also be a concern for better courses of action, or

a better aim for amends potential, even

in advance of trouble or complaint. It does not
/need not PRESUPPOSE a wrong has been
done, or been done done. Or any similar 
cowboy hat nod or tip

However, in this case alone, for only
one person arguably, I make an exceptional 

uh 

effect? No effort! 

No comments: