A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, September 04, 2022

Sudden hindsight

I feel a touch
apologetic in hindsight.
Doesn't "hindsight" always
carry a certain haha childish
sense of seeing somebody's BUTT?

Perhaps it's more something felt 
than seen, hence even more offense 
perchance, bearing chagrin and a 
cringe and a wince in retrospect. 

In retrospect, I can see quite 
rationally, click-cold keen 
in a flash of clean instruments,
a scalpel and lens array rotates in
from the back of my head to bare
down and strip away all
cover and conceal. To 

Fully disclothes the 
subject revealed, 

but 

In hindsight, I saw 
your BUTT, and 
consequently feel 
like an ass. For not 
knocking! Sorry! OK 

OK I just had to
apologize - I'll

get out!

No comments: