A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, September 06, 2022

cosmos of woo

When I was a child 
the universe was a wasteland of emptiness 
awaiting my thought to populate it. 
Guess what I found? 

You. 

Your eyes, 
your lips. 
Your sex 
- that's a hot way 
to talk about what's 
between your legs 

call it a "sex" 
I picked that up from Anne 
Sexton I think, but 
perhaps it was another 
she-poet 

Anyway, your head 
and face, your back, 
arms and legs 
filled the world, 
and your tits did the
rest, 
plus
a number on my mind, 
until in the behind of behind 
I found your butt. 

The universe 
is all right 

No comments: