A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

remodel job

I'm a remodeler, I 
take people who used to be models 
and make them models again, I 

do a detailed teeny tiny representation 
of something big or huge, well, maybe
tabletop size. Teeny tiny relatively! And
then I sort of make another one. It could
give me a chance for improvements!

A lot of the time first one's better.
I got a little too wild, maybe 

I remodel all kinds of things, 
cosmology 
society 
(especially the behavioral parts) 
what's in those black holes 
I do that one a lot 

a lot of the time I take an existing model
- perhaps the best grasp and conception 
humanity has - and declare "do-over!" 

It's sort of my model. My modus
if you will. It's how I operandi.
Only one I've ever had! Can't see

me changing now 

No comments: