A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, April 14, 2018

I've had enough of your bullshit

Listen, I've had enough
of your bullshit.
I'm not sick of it,
really, or angry,

in fact,
I have been enjoying it
all this time up to now.

I have had
a pleasant sufficiency,
and
I think we've reached
a good stopping point,
for today,
for your bullshit.

Save some bullshit
for a future occasion.
Quit
while your bullshit is ahead. Leave them
wanting more

of your bullshit.

But I don't, though.
I've had enough.

I emphasize
that it was exemplary
bullshit. Just what I've come to expect
from you, and thank you

when you're through.

Please don't take it as a slight,
or rejection - not after
so much bullshit from you
was just welcomed and accepted!

I've enjoyed your bullshit
more than thoroughly. All day,
to a point.

This is the point
I think we ought to focus on,
and move on from.

No comments: