A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, May 23, 2010

back arrow

can'
t
write much
of a
good
happy poem,
somehow.

Just a poem on
"feeling good,
boppin' around
yeah. You know."

Like if I tried, it
would be boring!

Maybe so.

But hell to that. I'm a bus' it
nonetheless!

one to two to THREE FOUR,
now extend it and FLEX!!

- went down TOWN!
ate breakfast like a CHAMP
found a recommended BOOK
then I bought some STAMPS
from the auto-stamp-machine
at the central P.O.
the receipt said "Pleasure
to serve you JOE!"

The record store was packed
I got some Black KEYS
didn't even know they had a new disc out
JEEZ!!

I need to better pay
attention sometimes,
to life
but that's OK if I miss,
'cause I can catch it
on the bounce-back, right?
oh NICE

this song is my JAM!
I had to hit repeat
and repeat and AGAIN
because I can't
can't
CAN'T
can't
can't get my fill
when a track is that
FAT
the back arrow gets
ILL