A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, November 28, 2022

This just seems like savvy media use to me

So I developed an app where 
you love me. It's not 
mind control or something 
that's sick 
I thought of going the deep 
fake route, but 
seemed like maybe that was 
why you don't love me 
to begin with, so 
I created a phone-based 
application based on 
reality shifting, and 
also a phone. Based 
on both, and 
it just keeps shifting, 

shifting, shifting 
until you love me. 
Technically 
it's still reality. Just, you 
know. 
You love me, though

it worked 

maybe it wasn't the app?


No comments: