A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, November 25, 2022

some muchness of love

I kind of love you more 
than I should, but who is 
to say that except for you?
And how shall you say, 
when you kinda know?
And I am not bringing it 
up to view.

Perhaps, 
I don't love you so much 
as I claim.

For sure, if I did I'd lay
you plain! Or it plain. Or
anyway, some damn thing.

If I love you so much it breaks
cosmic laws and moral integrity 
by clause, then why would I not

do everything? From jump out of
plains, to swim out to seize, in cramp
of fine style and fit to sneeze! Make 
vast demonstrations of feel and know?

The fact is 

I think 

I love you so.

About right, indeed. Full
and True, in word. No problemo
is caused. The idea's 

absurd

No comments: