A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, November 14, 2022

sleep upside down

Sometimes when I sleep I sleep
upside down. I put my head

the other way.

One of my gf's
used to be like "NO"
But then she tried it!
She loved it! It was
just one way to liven
things up in bed I guess.

Of course she turned it
passive aggressive. If I was
in the stinkhouse and didn't
know otherwise, she'd dither
'til I got in first, and then

next thing I knew

- FEET!

This is really nobody's business,
but I totally sabotaged her bullshit
by kissing her feet. Next she'd be
getting in that way for NO stinkhouse
reason. Just to get her feet kissed!

She'd ruined her clear signal with
love-toned ambiguity heh heh heh
heh

No comments: