A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

conspiral gyre

I discovered
who is covering it up?
Don't you think I

need
whistleblower protection? 

If I
am
the victim, 
then I am

harassed by people
who deny me protection
like that. I need
maybe
you have additional info I
missed?
Please 

if your story is like 
mine, get it right
- I will not be derailed 
by nonsense in accuracy. 
If you
really have lived 
this experience,

let's unite!

Trying to prove 
who owes us this. I believe
it must be my persecutors.
Sorry - ours. But in cases
not provably criminal, who
is above them? Who sets 
the stage, works the strings? 
Who controls the charge, and

how can they be exposed? 
Short of the difficulty of 
proving a negative - which
everybody knows? 

To make them take 
action to make me
sure.
Us sure. Secure
and safe in convictions, 
I stand harassed and endangered 
on every side

but mine 

is at least
undivided
on this 
at last

with you 
in this selfsame
fix. So

you say 
you are,
so I say 
I believe 

in this. But
do I believe you?
Or in you? Or just 
a mix? 

I don't know yet 
it's bliss

so let's bet 
and see.

No comments: