A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, April 22, 2012

"How About It?"

In general, yeah: I'm up for it! Let's
figure out the details. I'd like to hear
a little more, maybe plan forward, see
how and where it all fits
into the various schedules
floating around, obviously we
can't go leaping into the nebulous. Unless
we've got nothing better to do, I guess!
Of course!

- sometimes, that can be fun!

But yeah, let's
unroll the blueprint, pick
apart the specifics, and lay out
the trajectory of this ol' bitch,
because in general, when it comes
to busting forth on a lark
or a well-planned campaign,
or when it comes to letting the AAA map
flap its way right out the open window
on its own (and figure out how to refold
its damn self!) shifting off-road
at a moment's notice, because
a sudden better opportunity has
presented itself -

in general, I'd say:

I'm pretty much down with that!

That's very much how I prefer it, in fact.

No comments: