A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, April 22, 2012

FAQ #3: "Joe, why the fuck?"

I'm choosing to look at this as
a very different question to "Joe,
what the fuck?"

I interpret "what the fuck?"
as having an unspoken and understood

"...d'ja do that for?" or "...was that in aid of...?"

at the end of it. Which covers
most of the "why" aspect. But
I'm interpreting this
question as more
someone turning their eyes to me
with something more cosmic in mind, a la:

"Joe, why the fuck
do things happen as they do in life...?"

Well, wow. See,
I wish I could give more comfort on questions
like these. All I can do

is echo my own earlier sentiments and say
that this, too,
for me,

is a frequently asked question.

No comments: