A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, April 02, 2012

a business model

I will pile up work of surpassing excellence,
in permanent and public form

until the world takes notice, and take no notice of it.
For preference, let's hope the world sleeps on it 'til I'm dead,

so I can skip all the interviews.

A hand grenade, with a pin pre-pulled
but a timer indeterminate
I'm ready to rule, upon the kingdom come
I'll be gone
who wants some?

Pay my heirs, bitches heirs
and my one begotten son

who ain't come yet, but I will be storing up all
I'm in no hurry and my one begotten daughter can call

any time she wants to ask me for an advance cut
but the rest of all you all can all

kiss my butt.

No comments: