A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, May 03, 2023

How do you fare?

Poorly.

See, I 

just wanted to write a
poem about we should all eat 

animals, but leave humanity 
out of it, and...look. 

I got lost on a sudden research 
track. Stuck on 1-track shuffle for
forty good deep sucking minutes on
one hard, menacing croon Smith's tune
from Marr's guitars to Morrissey's
presumably still Jiminy cricket
Johnson bar. Against it,

at least 

one presumes one of them was. 

I was listening to How Soon IS Now, 
not the cow ode. But I couldn't help 
recasting the latter as the worst burger 
commercial score ever aired, by one 
Brit-Ass Jack King of Marrs by way 
of sincere epiphany, so one might
'pose:

 humanity

is not irony.
It is absurdity. It's 
look, it
needs work, but. 

Still
what she said was
she was either onto
something, or on
something. I saw her 
cute pun and rose my
hand. 

"Which what?" 

So I and I 

switched 

to a reggae 

chop groove and said 

screw the whole
thing, thank God I hadn't gone

into advertising. 

much 
And yet, 

There's so much not
to know, the point just bucks
can buy! It's
odd. 

I know people
who need so much money.
Goods & services buy that
so fast it could make a 
cryptoeconomics proselytizer 
smell paydays on the internet! 

Not kidding! Met one once or 
twice. Always pretty warm

on shills!

I can't see why they ask me 
for advice, though. Seems they 
have so much to sell 
already 

No comments: