A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, August 13, 2021

remarkably unmentionable

my favorite sexual fantasy 
is really too deep to mention here. 
It lives in a decently dog-dug hole 
by the base of the tree that roots in fear!
As all trees do, if you dig such things. 
The subconscious is secretly full of fears. 
You must try to make friends with it, somehow
- or, "More than friends," if consent is clear.  
So of course I am overcompensating.
I become all bluster and brash boast brag 
of the thrashings I hand out, dull routine - 
a blasé trick to pull, you slag! But the truth is
I'm petrified to touch that thing; its specific, 
sheer relative size makes me wonder where 
my sportscar is - and dread the color
it will be when it arrives.

Just kidding.
I made all that up, just now.
My made-up mind is full
of such wank and crank
and chaff and guff 
and I fear 
that I really have you to thank.
Which I shall
forbear to do, my dear. 
Rude gratitude, best left unsaid. 
In my favorite sexual fantasy, 
I am thanking you 
'til your cheeks glow red

No comments: