A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, August 01, 2021

dangerous, irrational warning

I'd worry about anyone
suddenly becoming
or revealing they are
way more into me than
I've had a chance yet to be,
into them.
That's irrational,
dangerous behavior
and it could hurt them. It's
unreasonable for anyone to
be way more into me than I them.
That's my fucking job, I know what
I'm doing there - do they? Because
I kinda tend to DOUBT IT. MOST DON'T.
Even I don't know what I'm doing technically,
no problem. I never do anything "technically," but
the difference is I DO IT, I do it ANYWAY, and it 
works. 

It happens to be my sweet move

And I am all the more in a position to say
"Are you sure? Because...that's an asinine stunt,
and a needless one for you, right? Let me do that.
It's 
my job."

No comments: