A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, September 23, 2018

"thinking of you"

My mind has gone under your clothes,
where you softly and barely glow,
under the veil of what you wear

- which I can't really see,
though light filters through
to there I am,
one, two

layers deep

- skin deep - getting lost
in I'm sure not where,
but it's warm and close,
and closer and still

in a dark rosy glow, with
a rise and a fall of you.

I am least and most
in this moment, you keep
me hushed in a holy awe
of you unrevealed,

in this secret cloaked,
about us both. It is ours,
I feel.

Not wholly blind, I grope
my way disembodily on,
seeking some way in -

to embody myself
enfleshed in you
and take utter possession,
at last. Win-win?

No comments: