A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, September 15, 2018

"Preparation for enjoyment"

I wish I had never come in,
for you to tell me now
we have to go and do. I was enjoying

thoroughly out there, no going,
no doing - now I have
to not shift gears,
but wreck the engine! Break
it and bend its flanges and pound,
whack, bang on and otherunwise
detool its just now cracked, twisted
block into the deprecisioned unfunction
machine needed

to process enjoyment
and enjoy the process
of this perverted love
of unscheduled purposeful action of yours,
that you have - and I have in you. Stand back!

I am the master. Only I
know what I am doing, here,
and - perfect! We can go.

No comments: