A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"Spirit Kisses"

Sending spirit kisses to your womb.
Where your womb is. A chaise
throne for your recumbent goddess nature,
masturbating in repose in a glorying
that goes on and on oh! god
and I am one. Standing and wise,
in understanding of my
masculine principle, which -
ok, may be a bit obvious
and I'm sure you understand
it too. We can't all contain
hidden mysteries within us
of cosmos unfolding. It is
the Yin Yang of existence
and I am sending spirit kisses
to the very nexus of embodiment
of whichever yours is; Yin,
I think.

No comments: