but aren't they all random?



A Pocketful of Poesy was a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog* up until the great derail of 2013. The impossibly-high standard of quality proved impractical to keep up, without a book deal. But don't take my word for it: click RANDOM and judge for yourself! And feel free to offer your critique.
*based on poem rate for calendar years 2009-2012. Also, kidding about the book deal.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dearest Sia,

you got me kickin' imaginary kittens
you got me solvin' imaginary problems
you got me putting my clean dishes in the dryer
walk away from me, wait walk away from me, lover
you got me knitting imaginary mittens
you got me losing imaginary marbles
you got me turning all my rights to the left
lickin' imaginary envelopes,
pushing imaginary personal bests
scratching imaginary itches as
the cellophane clings to my face
it twitches

No comments: