A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, August 24, 2009

Sometimes, You Got to, You Got to, Aww yeah: Sexy Love Jam Poetry

ass slap
aww yeah,
- right like that
ooo.

Sometimes I think
you like it when I "talk dirty"
or I should say you might like it
but I keep forgetting to ask
whether you do or you don't
and see, to me, right now
is not the opportune time for me to be asking
because
Aw, ow, yeah baby
we're right in the middle of something
here
So I will refrain from all the dirty talk
that I so secretly suspect you might love,
but I'll try to put it - hey, hey baby! Look

in my eyes
yeah

yeah, I'll put it in my eyes, do you see all that
filthy talk?
all that dirty dirty talk
that goes without saying?
for the time being?
now that's hot!

and though you seem a bit confused
by my intense stare connection, perhaps, but
I can tell you -
yeh,
you probably like it. Or
would like it. Probably.

I have to remember
to ask you this
at some more neutral time
to sound you out, your opinion on the matter.
Because,
hey
come on
now's not time to be asking

delicate questions

No comments: