A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Mgmt issues

I went to lie down
because I was hungry. 
Then I got so hungry 
I couldn't lie down  
because I was hungry.
After a while I got
so tired of it I got up 
to get some food.

Then halfway through
I stopped making it because
I got pissed! Why am I making 
food because I'm tired! Tired
people sleep not make food!
Hungry people eat! They 
don't make food because
they're tired! Then I got 
sick of it
and pissed, 
and 
pretended
I was underwater 
and couldn't breathe,
and that was a far worse
problem so it was alright 
I went to lie down 

and when I woke up later 
man I was starving. But 
that was okay 'cause I 

wasn't tired, sick or pissed 
and I could breathe. 

I knew what to do 

No comments: