A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, December 07, 2020

homoerotic.

homoerotic, 
or so they say. Well, 
I hope they would know. I'm

like, okay, "Opposites
attract!" and "Viva la diff
err aunce!" but you know,
just on say-so few to
nobody's like to take chance
on that that tack more than twice.
But once I tack and trim 

my sails on a course that's 
come from within without 
my choice, it's

Nice. But which I
- yes, I! Oh yes
that me 

could affirm it's true? You
bet! And hey,
it works! For me. 

Quite enough to be certs,
and free. Did you spot 
my tell to call that 
bluff? But how?  

'bout, you? I am

innerested! No personal
probes, please until we're 
dead. Curiosity does not kid.
It kills. So, 

stake me up this next hand, 
for a couple of bills? What's

Erotic? But what 
some deep, none-too 
-inscrutable part (more 
for some than others, 
inscrutable) wants? If

that's it, I fold. Look deep
in your heart. I would let 
You dicks and cunts! Win
the whole damn pot, besides 

what I got in my pocket that's 
left, rather than let you see what's in

this hand 

I hold. 

It's a straight up flush. Now 
beat that, if you could have. You could,
but I bet you can't. 

It's standard gold

No comments: