A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, June 27, 2020

with or without warning

Time
for me to reach
right in through your eyes
and seize your HEART out
by the soul! Drag
your feeling and response
up
all roiling and disreputable!
You can't deny the surge and crest
of vulgar sentiment bursting
bonds of inhibition within you
You
Yeah you, think you're so in control
but this poem has got you
by the unsavory impulse
and SQUEEZE

Next thing you know
with my words
you're like hey that wasn't bad
this guy
he's dominant using language online
it gets me.

well

thanks

I mean you're welcome too, I'm just

reactions like that, it's why I try
so hard. So thanks. You

were the important part of this deal.
I was just going to do it anyway.

It couldn't have meant nearly so much
without you. Your unbridled
almost ferocious response

to language. I mean - to language?
Hell yeah! That's what it

was about,
so.

No comments: