A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, June 18, 2020

hard lessons

Some bad ass hard core ass
son of a ass
mother
took me up on my bull shit
and whupped my dumb ass
once.
"Outside"
he said so we went, I
for my part pretty cheerful
And
it took a full twenty minutes
whupping my ass
in increasingly ludicrous
ways while I made ace
quips, before
honor was satisfied.
If it happened today,
which it no doubt should
I would video it
so I could replay,
time to time.
Study the lesson
again. It could stick.
It doesn't quite seem
to stay with me, at least
not to keep in mind.
Some lessons don't seem
to be mine to learn. Ah haha
check this punk ass out!
Here comes another one,
folks. Just watch
how it's done -
this sick burn

No comments: