A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, January 20, 2020

micropressure

No pressure
detectable, push push
I am not aggressive, or
surely not passive just barely
insistent in little ways
we must show our love
in little ways,
shouldn't we? Always
in the same direction,
though. Consistently push push
no pressure, I like it
however you go, you
know. It's just
my way
I appreciate
just a little bit
more, sometimes
and that's good.
After all, don't
we all? There are ways
you can show you're mine
and I'm sure I don't know
what those are, but really
whatever is in your heart
will be fine. Find it in
your heart, as I knew
you would

No comments: