A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

dark psychology

I've been studying dark psychology
and victim manipulation tactics -
how to victimize, how to be seen
as a victim, how to turn the tables
on the victimized as a manipulator
- all in order to present myself
to victims
as a victim
to be defeated. In theory,

Once they get a taste
of this, I expect
to be able to turn them

into manipulators

an army of them
and then we will go out
and victimize the real manipulators
with dark psychology.

Anyway that's the plan, and
I was wondering, can you help me?
Are there any books about this, or
perhaps just offer your insights

as a therapist? Any suggestion

is cool. It's early days, yet
planning stages

No comments: