A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, January 25, 2019

The Pants Anthem

Hum.

Ok alright guys, ladies this one's
straight for the guys but.

if ya listen along, and you can't help yourselves,
singalong - come on! You might learn a thing

keep it tight and hi, now

here comes the song!

I would never do anything
EVEN IN WAR
to another man's butthole
I'd just have to think another way
to EVEN THE SCORE
not another man's butthole
well I tried it for myself just a
COUPLE A MONTHS
some other man's butthole
and I found there isn't anything
THAT I WANT
in another man's butthole
(butt hollllle)
you know we all got a certain kind a
kinda kinda UNITY THERE #YES!
All Men
(butt holllle)
and we each have to find a way to reconcile,
my vulnerable friend
(butt holllle)
with the steely eyed threat from the equally
vulnerable man coming in
(butt holllle)
when you trouble to talk, you know he don't want
what we don't want do he?
He don't want what we don't want do he?
Man!
Let's try not to jump to some clue
Man!
That suspicious society pins on in
and right through, you
MAN.
A real man's not interested though. Not! When
there's so much tail around
Ready to drop at a glance and GET DOWN
or you'd think soooooooo so so so
so that's why I

would never do anything, even in
the best / worst for some tastes case scenario

Trust me. Ain't a phobia about it mah man I
just can't lead a dude on like that, it don't
listen, it don't swing, it don't scan
it don't ride

and it's not free. Now my BACK GROUND,
singers one more to last time, BACK IT UP
and sing it just once more for me
than for you, SING IT UP duh

(butt hollllle)

No comments: