A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, August 19, 2022

Nah once for nope.

Look, sarcastic nah 
is not by bag. I say 
sincere, you don't 
have to nag me 
or beg for a straight 
up-honest no. 

My nah is 
good as any 
one word is, 

so. 

I kinda decline 
to hint, you know. 
Unless first you 

teach me to! Then 
I know what you mean, 
we'll communicate fine 
in sign, wink tell by 
the long and the short 
of each distance between 
each dot in the mine, 

and never misread us 
again. Won't that 
be fine? 

I understand and 
agree. Now, 

let's see what 
this try is worth! 

On three! 
Two. 

One. 

Are you receiving? 
I'm sending. Are 
you receiving? OK

You try. Are you - 
look. 

Maybe we should just 
cut the shit talk and pass 
notes back and forth? 

That's hard to understand 
wrong! Mine 

are all big long and narrow 
drawn love-hearts! See, 
by the color ink 

you can tell what 
each really means? 

What you mean you 
can? Oh perfect. 

We're stuck on mode 
for life now, you realize 
that? 

Wink once for maybe

No comments: