A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, August 11, 2022

dichotome

Get it straight up-front. 

I'm a big time cougher 
who can't stand the sneeze. 
Neither Beatles nor Elves, 
sub acey deece-ease.
But 

T over F!
And M not F.
For myself I mean,
plus G over B/E,
aiming at best -
I'd place Betty 
and Veronica
equally fine, 
okay. But take a jugged 
head over arch whine! 

And so, which are you? 
Mary Ann Ginger, Vel,
ol' Shaggy or Scoob?
I can fuck kill marry 
any three at one poke, 
strictly hypothetically,
of course. I don't joke
or fight what I choose.

All the same to me, it's not
- but alright! Say whichever you
please, even are, 

that's hot. Or cool. 
As much as preferred. 
Take a pole, cut it in half 
and pick one - on the whole
I would say word it up, 
yo.
Word. 



 

No comments: