A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, August 02, 2019

begging for it

In my experience, if you ignore them
every woman begs for it wait
cause-effect tweak, that's a reverse
you have to get the steps
in order or the technique
flops
- every woman
begs for it,
it being,
me ignoring them.
And I do it. You
have to. I ignore them

let them beg

sometimes moaning "Oh
God"

hey baby you only
have to beg once
for my ignorance
of you

is complete. I ignore you
better than you ignore
yourself, obviously

just don't come begging
for something else! I'll be like

excuse me? Sorry
I had my invisible earbuds in

listening to a podcast about
ignoring
you

No comments: