A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, July 27, 2019

the law of attract shun

I forget why,
but never mind how
who said what when
or where, but nowadays
lately and my whole life
long, there simply pretends
to be nothing particularly
wrong.

It's a puzzle.

And I intend.

But I know I never will,
more wish,
all whim and fancy
justifications imaginable
- I conceive a possibility
you might want to kill like
now? Right now? Before it sets

in?

If one conceives what one wants
with intention and without limitation,
I have heard the universe responds.

You have to listed quietly
whenever it's on

No comments: