A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I must be getting so much pussy

I must be getting so much pussy
he says, all
big smilin'
but -
it doesn't appear to be a self-contained statement.
he either thinks it's a question, or at least
he seems to want an answer

well hey man I got no complaints

bullshit he says
I must be swimming in it
again with the questioning glare

shoot, I hate to bust anyone's vicarious groove. But
the
fact
is dude,
not really, I'm kind of a one woman man

bullshit again where is she?
finally a legitimate question mark at least. She's
elsewhere. hence the sigh and there's the rub

fuck that he says.
cut that distant bitch loose and live here now my man!
with this, he's adopted an almost fatherly,
wise, zen buddhist tone

because as he repeats:
I should be getting so much pussy
what am I a faggot?

now, he seems to actually want an answer to this.
well what do you mean, man?
he means, fuck!
with that fucking
line of patter of mine, and
the overall shape I cut
(I presume he means my jib)
I should be swimming in it
swimming in it

well fuck, pal - I'm a feminist ok? I don't need these
meaningless
dalliances, depersonalizing the totality of a woman's being down
to some
pink hole in a sex engine

after a moment,
he asks me to repeat that

I repeat something else instead
a tad more couth, but he cuts me off

"feminism? fuck feminism" he asks

you're missing out my man, I confide
- feminist pussy is the best
he doesn't laugh
at that, but that's ok
(it's true!)

he's on full steam forward.
"fuck feminism!" he spits

no

I mean literally

the dude turned his head and spat. On the floor

I'm a bit at a loss by this point.
and well, not much to lose by capitulation, so "You
know what man? You called it. I
must be getting
so much
pussy."

He knew it. With a big side-stache grin

He fucking knew it.

2 comments:

kourtney said...

Yeesh! What kinda red-neck bars/places you hangin' out in to have a conversation like THAT??!!? HAHAHA! Like your attitude though. (If more men were like you, more men would probably be 'swimming in pussy'!)

oh, but "kind of a one woman man"??....surely you don't mean the 'kind of' part! LOL ;)

k.

dogimo said...

Yeah, I'm a monogamaniac actually.

But the place was nice! This dude, he wasn't into fitting in. Funny guy, good guy. He just likes to say shit, and I guess, he admired my way with that particular habit. But as to his specifics, I think to this day he was fucking with me, just a little.