A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, November 08, 2010

it would suck to have more than one house

it would suck to have more than one house
you'd be tearing the house apart,
searching for something
some book
some letter
some key
"I knew it's here someplace...!"
some particular item of clothing
some sweater
some keepsake
a gift, maybe
- when all of a sudden it would hit you:
"Shit.
Maybe
it's in Barcelona."

2 comments:

izzy said...

That is how I feel when I loan something out- a book that may or may not come home! Thanks.

Tess Kincaid said...

I've often wondered what it would be like to have more than one house. I don't think I'd like it.