A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, December 06, 2021

so-me-sup comment series #2 ("social-media-support")

Haha 
man this grainy-ass blur lookin' chick
is hot as hell YOU from whatever
schoolchild year this was! Damn

that sounds wrong, but girl, HOW
(you older than I am woman
now don't coy me out) you
make me out to be a pedaperv
on a time paradox jag? That
ain't right. You all leaning back
smile glam casual candid shot
cool of your hotness, we all once knew, well 
hell

I remember
that day way back. I was 

in another State I bet, and probably 
diapers. You on the other hand, oh man
it gives inner infant me a baby boner to
think how much SHAME OLD ME just got
self-smacked with merely commenting
in appreciation of how hot a child
you serve up of yourself to the world!

I mean, I do not misappropriate here,
I hope. But you did say yourself
"S<3  HAWT"
so 

Look, I don't even like kids! It's just
it's clearly so you. You can see
in this pic, you can clearly see
the woman you once hadn't
become yet. All that
promise, you
know

make it look so good I wanna
feel bad about it wink 

GROW UP 

This is a great picture!! 

No comments: