A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

fulsome candor

Fulsome Candor's 
not my name, and not
my game, just
what I got. 

If you say "fulsome" 
I point out:
that insincerity 
it's not. It's just

Some full sum/parts whole give!
Perhaps more full than one
expects. One might intuit
motives in: 

"Ulterior! To sway, I bet!" 

Give up.
I've been on full expulsion
mode of all ulteriors for years,
and weeks and glorious 
days. Still, let's:

Take no concerns askance! 
No accusations dissed at glance! 
O let's receive all charge full-force! 
As Fulsome Candor aims the course. 

He sounds like some adventurer, with 
bullwhip, slouch hat, ball gown on. And
no one knows who he is not!
Just who he is.

They're seldom wrong.  

No comments: