A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, March 22, 2021

antisapiosexual

You know what
irritates the fuck out of me?
'sapiosexual.'
Its adherents all pose and flaunt
and frown-serious in hot bother
claiming it's some posed-as queerish
sexual preference for intelligence, but

sapience is wisdom not intelligence.

They ought to be all horny for wisdom
Misnomer to the point of borderline
hypocrisy! Put on for self-aggrandizement
purposes, since they heavily imply,

"Oh, it takes one
to hard on or squee
in heat over intelligence.
How would the stupid even
comprehend the appeal?" 

Unwise. Wise up, grow up 

what you've got is no 'sapiosexuality.'
It's just good old fashioned Dunning
Kruger syndrome, misdirected
as a kink fetish to flatter yourselves
and all prospective partners. "He or
she sure turns me on! HEY. HOW
SMART IS THAT? How smart

of us! Them
to stimulus and me
to response! How deep
this instinct goes. I guess

I just can't help how horny my brain is. 


PATHETIC

No comments: