A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

What We Have Here..

This blog is written in English. That 
is no insult to lovers of other language, 
lover. Yet 

to comment on this blog in another language 
strikes me as ignorant, if not necessarily 
disgusting, presumption to say 

the least. 

If you were capable of receiving meaning 
from what I wrote, such that you could
meaningfully comment upon't, 

then we speak the same language. It 
(the language itself) would behoove you
to continue in that proven vein.

If you comment while unable to receive 
my meaning at all, you 

are not commenting at all. You strike 
at random, apparently, commenting 
not at all upon what you did not 
receive. If at first you did receive, 

and chose to respond in incomprehensible
ways, or in ways you have no cause to regard as
comprehensible (I've given no such indication),

you are simply being coy. 

I hate coyness in all its repulsive aspects, as much as 
I love it in all its cute, hot, adorable ones.

Keep being coy, language lovers! If you wish

For I for one get a kick 
out of your unmeaning squiggles! Yet 
this personal sentimental value 

of mine, which I value, is one
I find I cannot inflict 
on the readership, 
such as it is. 

So I delete.
Trash-can it.

Not sorry, 
sorry

No comments: