A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, April 05, 2020

Sucka emcees get off my tip again please

Sucka emcees get off my tip
on a regular basis, they appear
to have gripped that there's no benefit
to them being on there. How

many sucka emcees can fit?

I DON'T CARE I drop beats
into bins like a neat freak
on a clean binge. I know that sounds
like my beats is garbage. They is

I mix

dope ass tracks across the carpeted floor
like a dog with an itch in the rear,
I scoot scoot on the fuzzy patoot
with my tail trailing my behind

toot toot
GALORE

I find much cause for rhyme, so much
all the time, I keep reason off-leash
running wild and fine, I spit
whole beach's-worths of coarse-grained
sand. Well of course I do.

I'm a freak in the land
of the free! I speak brave bold words
I've made, calling for bold times
this week, hoping some parade
might come through to celebrate
my reign

otherwise I'll just stay indoors
with my pain. I hope

all my sweet peeps
can hang in there, yo

I know how hard it is
not as hard as me, though

No comments: