A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Ye Olde School Voltage & Thad G Mike Dee battle-scrap vocal

does any body in the house wanna rock it won't matter I

'll scatter a half a docent at once, work up a lather and 

shatter allegory to focus upon the matter at HAND


I dip the toolbooth turnstyle TAP

IN and meet your demand, I'm 


pulling voltage 

no shortage 'cause when 

my wires were tapped i 

best the outer generator 

snagged the lightning and SAPPED 

the Transformers from the East 

to the West, I guest, well 


if you're in it to won, blest 

learn to burn it the best 

and so I pulled from the RED 

AND SAID I GOT who it takes 


Turn on the power 

and shower SPARKS

It's giving you SHAKES 

you see I live it in shivering steel and splitting wood, arcing through 

the sky as it flies, and I'll be hitting it 

good like it should be 

you're feeling it damnice 


thunder is the SOUND

but when they noise it I strike 

TWICE SMOKE in off your skin 

as I began to ignight 

to


night. Turn on the radio and hear me 

coursing through it I STRIKE 

LIKE 


:kevin bacon quicksilver sample

: VOLTAGE! ROCK AND ROLL lighten 

In, deer neer new


I am lightening

1 comment:

dogimo said...

Any Good...? C.C.! Tap dancing to a minefield
C.C.! Come tag it bag it rap it up
SOME GEEK
with the pardon-me-Jesus Police
is strapping a Sting to its tail,

and calling "no fleece"

"The CeCe Song"