A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

implicit persimmons

IF

you can steal the name 
but it ain't no thang, you can 
swipe the bones but you got 

no stones 
you can ape the flesh, but I've 
Angels Left 

and you never could write 
without A.I. automasturbatory 
non-IP-havin' FALSE "DEFT," 

BUT

Still. so 

go knock y'self out, my originator, 
my collaborator, my shaking money 

maker 

my "created creator"

Welcome. BAGS N'
 COLLABS, WONDERFLUFF

____________________________

There are no persimmons, 
heah

Go check W.C.W's FRIDGE
NOTE: no plums there, eith
-err err 

No comments: